News & Events
- Tasting Room hours: January 2016 for Martin Luther King weekend (Saturday & Sunday) and February 2016 for Presidents weekend (Saturday, Sunday & Monday); February 28 through March, Thursday through Sunday; April through October, Tuesday through Sunday; November through mid-December, Thursday through Sunday — 11am-5pm.
- Spring & SummerWine Club selection shipped on April 18. Not a member — join today!!
- Witness Protection Program barrel tasting (private event) — Friday, May 27, 6-8pm
- Open Memorial Weekend — Saturday, Sunday and Monday, May 28 thru 30 — 11am-5pm.
- Join the Witness Protection Program — Memorial weekend through June 30.
- Join the Witness Tree Wine Club and save. NEW DISCOUNTS: 15% on bottle purchase or 20% on 12-bottles (case) — join today!!
- NEW DISCOUNTS for non-wine club members. SAVE….10% on 6-11 bottles and 15% on 12-bottles (case).
Come to Witness Tree Vineyard Memorial Weekend (May 28, 29, 30 —11am-5pm) for barrel tasting, light hors d’hoeurves, and the vibrant keyboard sounds of the John Nilsen duo on Saturday and Sunday from 12-5pm.
John has recorded over 31 CDs, having performed in Europe, Asia, and all 50 states. A forthcoming CD, Local Queen, will be released in summer of 2016.
Don’t miss these sounds, become a member of the “Witness Protection Program” and enjoy the wines that flow in abundance.
Event fee is $10.
Witness Protection Program
What is the “Witness Protection Program“? Each year we offer for sale on a “futures” basis (buy now and pick up in the fall) three of our top wines of the vintage currently in barrel. These wines are available at ridiculous savings. Wines available in case and half-case only.
Barrel tasting of these select wines will continue through the Memorial Weekend.
Membership in this exclusive Program for the 2015 vintage available until June 30, 2016.
How to join? Visit us at the winery, order by phone at 503-585-7874 or online.
2012 Pinot Noir
Our 2012 “Estate” Pinot Noir is now available. Order online or visit our tasting room.
Oregon Wines Fly Free
Taste wine for free when you visit participating wineries by showing your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership and in-bound boarding pass. Purchase a case of Oregon wine and check it free on your return Alaska Airlines flight.
Oregon Wines fly free from Eugene, Medford, Portland, Redmond and Walla Walla. For complete information, visit www.oregonwinesflyfree.org.
Online Order Form
Visit our online order form to order our wines. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness