News & Events
- Witness Protection Program pickup party (special event) — November 24, 1-4pm.
- Thanksgiving Weekend — November 29-December 1, 11am-5pm daily. SAVE 20% on case purchase!!!
- Tasting Room open May through October, Tuesday through Sunday; November through December 15, Thursday through Sunday —11am-5pm
- SPECIAL PRICE: 2010 VIOGNIER – $10/bottle (reg. $15) OR $100/case
- Fall Wine Club selection shipped October 28. Included in shipment are two of our single block wines from the 2011 vintage. Not a member — join today!!
- Join the Witness Tree Wine Club and save 15% on all wines — join today!!
Join Us Thanksgiving Weekend
Join us Thanksgiving Weekend for Estate wine selections. Light food pairings. $10 event fee. SAVE!!! — 20% case discount.
New Online Order Form
A new online order form is now available for your online orders. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness
Join us at ¡Salud! The Oregon Pinot Noir Auction…and help us benefit Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families! This event is the only opportunity to acquire the unique cuvée we make exclusively for ¡Salud! – the very best of the latest vintage of Oregon Pinot Noir.
OREGON WINES FLY FREE!!!
Only a few cases remain…BUT GOING FAST.
2013 Harvest Completed…
The 2013 vintage is in the barrell. We are anticipating another vintage similar to that of 2012…until the rains came just as harvest would have begun.
After a warm dry summer, fall rains came fiercely and just would not let up. Time for harvest and we’re struggling to harvest some of the precious grapes. Full harvesting resumes as weather breaks for a few days beginning October 3. This may be a challenging year for winemakers.
Harvest was not what we had hoped for. Rain, very hard rain and wind, which lasted for several days were not what the grapes needed. Production this year will be much less than in past years. Oh, and did we mention the birds. The wind and rain did not deter them — they had a feast, much to our dismay.