News & Events
- Tasting Room hours: Now OPEN, Friday-Sunday, 12am-5pm.
- Spring/Summer wine club: shipped March 30.
- PINOT NOIR 50% SALE: — 2015 Benchmark and Claim No. 51. $300 per case (or $150 half case).
- 2014 VINTAGE SELECT PINOT NOIR — NOW $240 per case
- WHITE WINE SALE: — Elemental Cellars 2014 Auxerrios — now $100 per case.
- SWEET SIGNE’: — Price reduced to $15 per bottle. Umm Good! Get yours now!!
- Existing Witness Tree Wine Club member DISCOUNTS: 15% on bottle purchase or 20% on 12-bottles (case).
- DISCOUNTS for non-wine club members. SAVE….10% on 6-11 bottles and 15% on 12-bottles (case). No discounts on already discounted/reduced prices.
Dessert wine price reduced!!
First time ever the price on our ever popular Sweet Signe’ has been reduced. Get it now for $15 per bottle. The 2012 vintage has now been released. Sweet Signe’ is made in the style of an ice wine whereby the grapes are commercially frozen rather than frozen on the vine. Made from the Chardonnay, Viognier and Pinot Blanc grapes. This is truly a delight!
White wine sale!!
Elemental Cellars 2014 Auxerrios — now $100 per case.
2014 “Vintage Select” Pinot Noir
Get it now…price reduced. Now $240 per case. Last price was $300 per case.
Half price sale!! — Single vineyard/block Pinot Noirs
Currently at a special reduced unheard of price are our premium wines. Get your’s now at half price. Originally, $60/bottle – now $30. Half case only $150 (originally $360) or full case for $300 (originally $720). Included in the special price are the 2015 Benchmark and Claim No. 51. Get your’s now before they’re gone!
Checkout the Library wine selection
Looking for that special 2005 magnum? Look no further. We’ve cracked open our Library of Wines and they are now available to you on line. Supplies are limited, so order now. Questions? Email or call us.
Oregon Wines Fly Free
Oregon Wines fly free from Eugene, Medford, Portland, Redmond and Walla Walla. For complete information, visit www.oregonwinesflyfree.org.
Online Order Form
Visit our online order form to order our wines. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness