News & Events
- Tasting Room hours: January 2017 for Martin Luther King weekend (Saturday & Sunday) and February 2017 for Presidents weekend (Saturday, Sunday & Monday); March (beginning March 2), Thursday through Sunday; April through October, Tuesday through Sunday; November through mid-December, Thursday through Sunday — 11am-5pm.
- FREE Shipping during September. 6-bottle minimum. Coupon code FREESHIP.
- Fall/Holiday Wine Club selection shipping date mid-October. Not a member — join today!
- Join the Witness Tree Wine Club and save. DISCOUNTS: 15% on bottle purchase or 20% on 12-bottles (case) — join today!!
- DISCOUNTS for non-wine club members. SAVE….10% on 6-11 bottles and 15% on 12-bottles (case).
Free shipping during September
Order a minimum of 6 bottles and receive free shipping. Additional discounts also apply (6 and 12-bottle and wine club). Mix and match. Shipping as weather permits. Visit our website and use coupon code FREESHIP. Offer valid September 1-30, 2017.
Checkout the Library wine selection
Looking for that special 2005 vintage or larger format wines? Look no further. We’ve cracked open our Library of Wines and they are now available to you on line. Supplies are limited, so order now. Questions? Email or call us.
2011 Pinot Noirs — Get your’s now!!
Special reduced prices on 2011 pinot noirs. Save $10 on each bottle. Additional discounts apply. Order now…supply limited.
NEW RELEASES — 2014 “Estate” and 2015 “Chainsaw” Pinot Noirs
Now available is our popular 2014 “Estate” Pinot Noir and 2015 “Chainsaw” Pinot Noir. Order today online or visit our tasting room.
Oregon Wines Fly Free
Taste wine for free when you visit participating wineries by showing your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership and in-bound boarding pass. Purchase a case of Oregon wine and check it free on your return Alaska Airlines flight.
Oregon Wines fly free from Eugene, Medford, Portland, Redmond and Walla Walla. For complete information, visit www.oregonwinesflyfree.org.
Online Order Form
Visit our online order form to order our wines. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness