News & Events
- Tasting Room open Tuesday through Sunday.
- Tasting Room hours: March and April, Thursday through Sunday; May through October, Tuesday through Sunday; November through December 15, Thursday through Sunday —11am-5pm
- Pinot in the City in SEATTLE — September 11, 6-9pm
- Chef’s Night Out—October 5th, 4-7pm
- Join the Witness Tree Wine Club and save. NEW DISCOUNTS: 15% on bottle purchase or 20% on 12-bottles (case) — join today!!
- Fall Wine Club selection ships October 27. Not a member — join today!!
- Private event – Witness Protection Program. Sunday, November 23.
- NEW DISCOUNTS for non-wine club members. SAVE….10% on 6-11 bottles and 15% on 12-bottles (case).
Seattle’s Pinot in the City
Save this date: September 11 from 6pm – 9pm
A trade tasting will take place on September 11 from 12pm – 4pm.
Visit Pinot in the City for more information, including participating wineries, and to register for this event.
Chef’s Nite Out —
Sunday, October 5, 2014, 4-7pm, Salem Convention Center
Join us and other 45 Mid-Willamette Valley restaurants, wineries and beverage purveyors at the annual Chef’s Nite Out. 100% of the ticket sales help feed hungry families and children in Marion and Polk Counties.
Special Price: $65 thru August 31st
Purchase 6 or more: $50 each
After August 31st: $75
For more information call Marion-Polk Food Share at 503-581-3855 or purchase online at www.chefsniteout.org.
Oregon Wines Fly Free
Taste wine for free when you visit participating wineries by showing your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership and in-bound boarding pass. Purchase a case of Oregon wine and check it free on your return Alaska Airlines flight.
Oregon Wines fly free from Eugene, Medford, Portland, Redmond and Walla Walla. For complete information, visit www.oregonwinesflyfree.org.
Houston….we have “bud break”. Bring on the 2014 season!!
Mid-March has brought some warm sunny weather to the Willamette Valley. We had “bud break” on our vintage Chardonnay vines.
Memorial weekend the chardonnay grapes looked like this.
Mid-August, the color is coming. Looking forward to a mid-to-late September harvest.
Goodbye to our friend…
Please keep Carolyn in your prayers in this difficult time.
Online Order Form
Visit our online order form to order our wines. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness