News & Events
- Tasting Room hours: February 2018 for Presidents weekend (Saturday, Sunday & Monday); March & April (beginning March 2), Thursday through Sunday; May through October, Tuesday through Sunday; November through mid-December, Thursday through Sunday — 11am-5pm.
- PINOT NOIR 50% SALE: — 2011 Benchmark and Vintage Select; 2013-2014 Benchmark and Claim No. 51; 2014 Hanson.
- WHITE WINE SALE: — 2015 Pinot Blanc, 2015 Viognier and 2011 pinots on sale now.
- Spring/Summer Wine Club selection shipping April 9. Next shipment, Fall 2018.
- Existing Witness Tree Wine Club member DISCOUNTS: 15% on bottle purchase or 20% on 12-bottles (case).
- DISCOUNTS for non-wine club members. SAVE….10% on 6-11 bottles and 15% on 12-bottles (case). No discounts on already discounted/reduced prices.
Summer white sale!!
2015 Pinot Blanc and Viognier — now $100 per case. Mix and match allowed.
Half price sale!! — Single vineyard/block Pinot Noirs
Currently at a special reduced unheard of price are our premium wines. Get your’s now at half price. Originally, $60/bottle – now $30. Half case only $150 (originally $330) or full case for $300 (originally $612). Included in the special price are the 2012 Vintage Select Pinot Noir, 2013 & 2014 Benchmark and Claim No. 51 and 2014 Hanson. Get your’s now before they’re gone!
2011 Pinot Noirs at reduced prices — Get your’s now!!
Special reduced prices on 2011 pinot noirs. Save $10 on each bottle of Vintage Select and Benchmark. Additional discounts apply on the 2011 Vintage Select Pinot Noir—12-bottle case price $240 or 6-bottles at $130 (no additional discounts apply). Save on 6-bottles of Benchmark Pinot Noir at the special price of $150 (no additional discounts apply). Order now before they’re gone.
Checkout the Library wine selection
Looking for that special 2005 magnum? Look no further. We’ve cracked open our Library of Wines and they are now available to you on line. Supplies are limited, so order now. Questions? Email or call us.
NEW RELEASES — 2015 “Estate” Pinot Noir and “Dolcetto”
Now available is our popular 2015 “Estate” Pinot Noir and Dolcetto “Remari”. Order today online or visit our tasting room.
Oregon Wines Fly Free
Taste wine for free when you visit participating wineries by showing your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership and in-bound boarding pass. Purchase a case of Oregon wine and check it free on your return Alaska Airlines flight.
Oregon Wines fly free from Eugene, Medford, Portland, Redmond and Walla Walla. For complete information, visit www.oregonwinesflyfree.org.
Online Order Form
Visit our online order form to order our wines. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness