News & Events
- Yes, we are OPEN July 4th. Stop by to taste our wine and picnic on the lawn or deck.
- Tasting Room open Tuesday through Sunday.
- Tasting Room hours: March and April, Thursday through Sunday; May through October, Tuesday through Sunday; November through December 15, Thursday through Sunday —11am-5pm
- Summer Wine Club selection shipped May 19. Not a member — join today!!
- Witness Protection Program…order “Futures” of the 2013 vintage now through June 30. Learn more…
- Join the Witness Tree Wine Club and save. NEW DISCOUNTS: 15% on bottle purchase or 20% on 12-bottles (case) — join today!!
- Encompass in the Eola-Amity Hills — Labor Day Weekend. Learn more…
- NEW DISCOUNTS for non-wine club members. SAVE….10% on 6-11 bottles and 15% on 12-bottles (case).
Witness Protection Program
Join the Witness Protection Program now through June 30, 2014 and save on the 2013 vintage. At this time purchase “futures” of the three of our top wine selections — Hanson and Vintage Select pinot noirs and Vintage Select Chardonnay. Learn more…
Eola-Amity Hills celebrates ENCOMPASS. Labor Day Weekend 2014 — Saturday, August 30th & Sunday August 31st.
Spend Labor Day Weekend exploring wineries and vineyards of the Eola-Amity Hills AVA and discover what all the buzz is about. Over 20 wineries and vineyards will open their doors for complimentary tastings for those with the Encompass Guidebook. To compliment this incredible display of wine, the Eola-Amity Hills has arranged to have some of Oregon’s finest food cars onveniently located in the AVA.
A limited number of guidebooks will be sold. To purchase your $35 Guidebook or for more information, please visit www.EolaAmityHills.com.
Oregon Wines Fly Free
Taste wine for free when you visit participating wineries by showing your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership and in-bound boarding pass. Purchase a case of Oregon wine and check it free on your return Alaska Airlines flight.
Oregon Wines fly free from Eugene, Medford, Portland, Redmond and Walla Walla. For complete information, visit www.oregonwinesflyfree.org.
Houston….we have “bud break”. Bring on the 2014 season!!
Mid-March has brought some warm sunny weather to the Willamette Valley. We had “bud break” on our vintage Chardonnay vines.
Memorial weekend the chardonnay grapes looked like this.
Goodbye to our friend…
Please keep Carolyn in your prayers in this difficult time.
Online Order Form
Visit our online order form to order our wines. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness