News & Events
- Tasting Room hours: May through October, Tuesday through Sunday; November through December 14, Thursday through Sunday; January 2016 for Martin Luther King weekend and February 2016 for Presidents weekend; February 27 through April, Thursday through Sunday; — 11am-5pm.
- Witness Protection Program (“futures”) private event – Friday, May 22 — 6pm-8pm.
- Join us Memorial Weekend, May 23, 24 and 25 — 11am-5pm.
- Summer Wine Club selection shipped on June 1. Not a member — join today!!
- Join the Witness Tree Wine Club and save. NEW DISCOUNTS: 15% on bottle purchase or 20% on 12-bottles (case) — join today!!
- NEW DISCOUNTS for non-wine club members. SAVE….10% on 6-11 bottles and 15% on 12-bottles (case).
We will be open Memorial weekend, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (May 23, 24 and 25) — 11am-5pm. Barrel tasting of 2014 wines available for purchase as “futures” in our Witness Protection Program. Current releases also available for tasting. Light hors d’oeuvres. John Nilsen returns to delight us with piano music along with Jason on the drums. Music Saturday and Sunday, 12pm-4pm. Event fee $10.
Witness Protection Program
Join the Witness Protection Program and save on the 2014 vintage. Memorial weekend taste and purchase as “futures” 2014 wines that are still in barrel. Join now through June 30. Order online or call the tasting room at 503-585-7874.
It’s back! Limited quantities available. Purchase now at $25 per bottle.
About the 2014 Dolcetto!
2012 Pinot Noir
Our 2012 “Estate” Pinot Noir is now available. Order online or visit our tasting room.
Oregon Wines Fly Free
Taste wine for free when you visit participating wineries by showing your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership and in-bound boarding pass. Purchase a case of Oregon wine and check it free on your return Alaska Airlines flight.
Oregon Wines fly free from Eugene, Medford, Portland, Redmond and Walla Walla. For complete information, visit www.oregonwinesflyfree.org.
Online Order Form
Visit our online order form to order our wines. If you live in a state where shipping is unavailable, please contact us directly either via email or phone.
Enjoy the entire featured article from the St. Olaf fall newsletter — Bearing Witness